On Monday, July 24, 2017, up to 144 PGA Club Professionals will participate in an 18-hole stroke-play qualifier, with only the top 28 Club Pros qualifying. Tee times will begin at 7am, and will continue until approximately 2pm (official tee times to be announced).
At approximately 7:30pm, a draft party will be held to determine the field for the following day. Pros will be selected at random draw and placed with their amateur team. If inclement weather affects the play-in round, a qualifier lottery will be enforced.
Registration has been extended until July 21, or whenever the field is full, whichever occurs first.
Entry fee includes:
- 18-hole round of golf on Monday
- Lunch on Monday
- Draft Party & Dinner on Monday
- Cart for Monday and, if qualified, Tuesday
- Participation in Tuesday's Blaisdell Pro Am (if qualified)
- Lunch on Tuesday (if qualified)
- Dinner on Tuesday (if qualified)
Entry RulesClick Here for Eligibility
(All eligible golf professional entries will be reviewed by tournament committee before being selected to qualify)Download W-9
(All pros must complete the W-9 and email to email@example.com within 24 hours of registering to compete.)